Morrisville Farmers’ Market
Vendors /Contact Information
Opening Day May 16th
Morrisville Farmers Market New Shopping Procedures.
The Morrisville Farmers Market will open on May 16th, 9- 1 under the new Guidelines issued by VT the Agency of AG. The goal, while keeping everyone safe, is to offer access to locally produced and grown food and products.
- We highly recommend that you pre-shop and or pre-order before arriving at the market. Please request curbside pick –up when ordering. Contact information, product lists, or links to product list may be found on the Farmers page
- We will only allow entrance from the Hannafords’ parking lot.
- Curbside will be at the front of the Market. Blue tent.
- Limit 25 people allowed in the market at a time.
- Our vulnerable population will have priority, however, we highly recommend that it is vulnerable please pre-order for curbside pick –up.
- Maintain a 6ft Social distance at all times including entrance line.
- Place your order at a table in front of the vendor, the vendor will pack your order and place it on the table for you to pick up. Place payments in the container supplied by the vendor.
- Please bring exact payments.
- EBT cards will be accepted. We will not have Crop Cash until June.
- For everyone’s safety, we are asking that you wear facemask while at the market and ask that you travel individually.
- We ask that you make your selection quickly so that we may accommodate your neighbors.
- There is no consumption or sampling of food or beverages allowed on site.
All vendors are offering the ability to pre-order, which we recommend. You may find a list and their contact information on the Farmers Page . Click on the vendor and their contact information will appear. You may Pick -up your order at the vendor or Curbside if you specified when ordering.
We are happy to announce that Provender Farm will be joining Rusty Bird Farm to provide locally grown vegetables/ starts for the 2020 season. Provender Farm is a certified Organic Farm currently managed by Stephen Purdy and Sarah Vecci.
Thank you for your patience and support. And please stay safe.
When you visit the market, you are buying directly from local farmers or artisans and have the opportunity to talk with the producers/farmers. Many offer reduced or no packaging and guarantee fresh– right off the farm. By supporting local farms and artisans you are making an investment in our community. We accept Credit Cards, Debit, EBT cards and offer $10 Crop Cash to match $10 of EBT Dollars spent. Farm to Family Coupons also accepted. Plenty of free parking.
Thank you for supporting our local producers and keeping your money in Lamoille County.